1. BOPP(PET)/CPP(VMCPP, PE)
3. PE suggested thickness ≤ 30UM
4. Dry contents, such as, dry fruit, toys. Candies, cakes, etc
5. Do not make 3 layers configuration
1. Unitary products can make different materials: Our k-10 can make Vacuum Aluminum, some transparent film lamination
2. Economical: K-10 products, due to no need to add any solvents, easy to operate. Can use next time if manufacture overplus. Avoid waste. Compare with the double oild based adhesive, glue amount is 1.8~2.2g. Then lamincation cost can save 20%~30%
3. Environmental and safety: Non-solvent volatilization during manufacturing. Avoid fire.
1. During the lamincation. Glue roller must keep movement in low speed, whether ithe machine is stiop. Avoid adhesive dry at roller, and block up. After lamination, use the water to clean. If block up problem emerge. Then use some acetic ether to wash.
2. Setdrying oven temperature to low temperature----high temperature---MID- temperature. And set temperature to different materials
3. The EDGE of roller can fomaing, it is normal. Can use our antifoam agent to handle it
4. Machine speed, materials, bake box, must concert. So that reach our company glue amount. Must dry it in the drying oven first., then aging them at 4-6HR/55C-60C. If te non dry of the glue by drying oven. It is nogood. Please pay attenthion to it